Since 2001, Historic Jordan Springs follows it’s philosophy and has given back to the community.
Historic Jordan Springs is more than just an event and cultural centre! Following are some of the many beneficiaries of our charitable gifts:
- Winchester Medical Center
- Free Medical Clinic
- Blue Ridge Hospice
- Knights of Columbus
- Valley Baptist Church
- Quota Club
- Freemont Street Nursery
- Rotary Club of Frederick County
- Evans Home
- Shelter for Abused Women
- Faith In Action
HOW TO BECOME A BENEFICIARY
There are a few steps we require to consider giving to organizations, agencies, charities, churches, and more. Have a request? Here’s what to do:
If there is a special request to your proposal, tell us! Example: One group was seeking support for underprivileged children in need of toys and clothes. Tell us what your special need is and why we should consider your group.
DOWNLOAD community giving application and policy PDF file.
Write up a request on your group’s letterhead, including the:
- What you need from us, i.e., services, cash, advertising, etc.
- A copy of you 501(c)3 status
- Name, address, telephone number, and email address of contact person.
ONE FINAL NOTE
What we are unable to give to:
- Organizations without a 501(c)3 status.
- Individuals, however, we do give to agencies that help individuals.
- Professional development seminars and conferences.